Monday, July 23, 2007

See Ya!


Welcome to Ariana's blog! I swear I'm going to try to post frequently, but we shall see how it goes...

Today's Ariana moment: I was leaving our tennis club today and I waved farwell to the guy mangaging the front desk and I said, "See ya." And Ariana immediately said, "See ya," with my exact intonation and in perfectly clarity! She's never said that, and boom! It just popped right out of her mouth. Then she continued to repeat it for the next ten minutes...

Sure made me glad I hadn't said anything I didn't want repeated...

Speaking of which... yesterday, Ariana and I were in the car and the country music song by Kenny Chesney called, "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" came on the radio and I started singing and dancing, so of course Ariana did as well, and she started saying "szzzy" with great fervor and excitment and I didn't know what she was saying until I finally realized she was saying "sexy!" So I immediately tried to get her to say tractor instead, but she was having none of it. "Szzy" became the word of the hour. Fortunately, no one else would know what that meant... unless, of course, they read this blog...

No comments: